It's been awhile since my last post. I appoligize I'm lazy. So to give you a quick update on evertyhing that's been happening for my training for U of I and Team in Training....
- I bought new shoes...again. I moved to Saucony Hurricanes cause they will give me more support to my feet. Plus I was getting shin splints.
- I recived a Garmin Forerunner for my birthday. I love it. Best tool for a runner. According to it my pace is up!?!?
- For my training for U of I, I only ran up to 18. Life has been getting in the way.
- It's snowing in Chicago and I'm running the Shamrock Shuffle. I thought it was spring.
- Marathon Team has good dedicated people. Can't wait to meet the whole team in May
- I'm offically fundrasing for the Chicago Triathlon Triple Challenge for the LLS.
Wish me luck today I'm off in the wintery bliss!!!!!!