Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm thinkging about trading my Sauconys for Stelletos. How will will I look in high heels in my next race.

Some reseach says high heels are better for you to walk in then running shoes. 

Read the LA Times report at http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/booster_shots/2010/01/ow-enough-of-these-running-shoes-anyone-have-some-high-heels.html.  The jist of study says running shoes are harder on the knees then high heels. The full long study can be found at the PM& R Journal Website

Some of my running friends are trying the Nike Frees cause the shoe mimics barefoot running. I'm about to move into my next pair of Saucony Hurricane X Shoes. Should I stay or go to Nike Frees, or move into a nice pair of stelletos? Since I'm moving into my longer distances for the Rock 'n' Roll Mardi Gras Marathon I'll probably stick with My Hurricanes for the marathon then move into Nike Frees for the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle

My Internet running friends any thoughts? 

0 comments: