Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blogging from my phone on the lakefront

It's 7am and today I'm at Wilson ave beach for the Team in training 20-16-10 miler. Since Im in my car, listening to my iPod, waiting for everyone to get here I wanted to try to blog from my phone.

Here are some random thoughts...
1) Good luck to all my friends riding / racing El Tour de Tucson today.
2) I'm looking forward to getting in some long runs for my training for RNR Mardi Gras. I haven't had a good LONG run since training for the I'LL marathon eairler this year.
3) Since I'm coaching for TNT summer season I'll have to do my long runs Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. If any one needs a running partner hit me up.
4) That all being said, I hope it stays warm this winter. I hate when my water and gu's freeze on me.
5) Anyone up for breakfast after the Schaumburg Half Marathon Turkey Trot? Lots of TNT north alumni will be there.
6) Yep...the sunrise sure is beautiful...sorry really random thought as I stare at the lake front.

People are finally showing up...later my friends...rock on.

0 comments: