Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vote on my hair color for the Chicago Triple Challenge

This August I will be racing the in the Chicago Triathlon Triple Challenge. That's 68 miles of swimming, biking, and running in one weekend. More importantly, I'm running as a member of Team in Training and raising $2,000 to help victims of Leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.

Leukemia causes more deaths than any other cancer among children and young adults under the age of 20. Every ten minutes, another child or adult is expected to die from leukemia, lymphoma or myeloma.

I want you to vote on the color of my hair for race day. For every dollar you donate that will count as a vote.

You can donate on my fundraising website at http://pages.teamintraining.org/il/chitri09/rdobroski

From Bobby on the Run

Your choices are Green, Purple, Green w/ Purple Mohawk, Purple w/ Green Mohawk.

When you donate leave a comment on which color you want.

Voting ends August 3, 2009! Vote now and Vote often.

Your vote/donation will help support research programs devoted to fighting this disease through the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments: