Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Your Old Cell Phone Can Save Lives!

If you have a old cell phone lying around collecting dust give it to me!

Why, you ask? Your old cell phone can help cancer victims.

There is a company that will take old cell phones and make a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Old cell phones and batteries will be recycled.

This is a win-win. You're saving the environment and your saving lives.

Please e-mail me at bobby.dobroski@gmail.com or hunt me down on Facebook. We'll figure out a way to get those old dusty cell phones to me. 

Or you can make a $1 donation using your credit or debit card on my Team in Training Fundrasing Page then pass on the link to your friends & co-workers!

This summer I will be competing in the Chicago Triathlon Triple Challenge. That's a total of 68 miles of swimming, cycling, and running in one weekend to help victims of blood cancers. Just to break it down:  1.63 miles in the water, 44.67 miles on the bike, and run 10.85 miles!

0 comments: