Friday, February 26, 2010

My Goals for Rock N' Roll Mardi Gras Marathon this Sunday

This Sunday I want to run a good  consistent race for the Rock N' Roll Mardi Gras Marathon. For the past sixth marathons I've wanted a consistent strong marathon. That meaning stay a steady pace and finish strong. It would be great if I hit my Personal Record. My best marathon was the 2006 Chicago Marathon just under 4 hours. I don't know if I will hit that again. My 20 miler training wasn't my best time, but I did do it in Barrington with little hill training under my belt.If the force is with me you never know.

Really, I just want this race to be crazy fun. This was a birthday present to my self since my 29th birthday is this Saturday. If I fell bold enough I'll run with a jester hat and beads, my Co-Coach Monique from Team In Training gave me, for the entire race. I want to have a smile throughout the entire race and have alot of photos to share with everyone. After the race I want to bite into a over cooked piece of dead cow while with salty fries then chug down a ice cold beer. MMMM I can already taste it.

0 comments: