Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What to do in New Orleans before the Rock N' Roll Mardi Gras Marathon?

I arrive this Friday in New Orleans approximately around 4:00 pm. I have all of Saturday to explore New Orleans then on Sunday I'll run it during the Rock n' Roll Mardi Gras Marathon. My Team in Training rriends have some  things planned out for a pre race dinner but I don't know the plan.

Other friends told me try Hurricane drinks after the race and have breakfast at Cafe Du Monde. I have to hit up the expo Saturday some time as well. I promised my Dad told that I would have lunch at Mr B.'s Bristro. Can anyone tell me what else to look at or travel too? Is there anything else to do besides eating and drinking?  I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn French Quarter. I want to come back with a lot of pictures.


View Mardi GrasTrip - 2010 in a larger map

0 comments: