Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rock n Roll Mardi Gras 2 weeks away...Oh crud I have to get ready

The Rock n' Roll Mardi Gras Marathon, My seventh marathon, is less then 2 weeks away. The one thing I'm not worried about is the race. I finished my twenty miler run last week, I'm in cutback mode now. Today I run for two hours. I feel pretty confident I'll have a good race.

I'm not ready for the vacation side of things. I have to save up a little bit more money for fun in the Big Easy. Have to pay for food, gifts at the expoo, travel to and from the airport, and the party after the race. It all adds up. If any fellow marathon runner is coming into New Orleans International Expo around 12:30pm Friday February 26 and is going to the French Quarter Area and need transportation too, please contact me. We can set something up.

Plus stupid me is leaving the day after the marathon. Don't remember what I was thinking when I booked my trip. I hope I'll be able to extend my day vacation by one day.

0 comments: