Saturday, November 29, 2008

Need a Little Inspiration? Listen to this...

Like many athletes I own a iPod or mp3 device and listen to it before I go running, biking, or swimming. While wacthing the olympics I heard that 8 time gold meadlist swimmer Michael Phelps listens to rap before he swims. I listen all sorts of things to get me going. Here is most popular songs that get me going...

  • 3 Doors Down - The Champion in Me
  • Lucas Grabeel - Go The Distance
  • Joe Esposito - You're The Best
  • Queen - We Will Rock You
  • Harold Faltermeyer & Steve Stevens - Top Gun Anthem
  • Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
  • Lion - You've Got The Touch
  • Fort Minor featuring Styles of Beyond - Remember the Name
  • Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today
  • Lady Antebellum - I Was Here
  • Alan Silvestri - Forest Gump Suite
  • Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)
  • John Cafferty - Hearts on Fire
  • Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity
  • Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

If you notice there is a general theme here besides inspiration. Well, 75% of the music is from a movie. It's the kid in me, or the dork, that gets me out the door.

You should give the my playlist a listen too or at least watch the movie they are from. You might get up from get on your shoes and run to the top of the stairs and have your "Rocky Moment".

0 comments: