Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend of Nov 1st, 2008 Bike Ride

 I rode my bike 77.5 miles in Naperville with Team in Training on Saturday November 1st. My ride time was 5:10. I crashed twice. Once at a stop were I didn't clip out fast enough and another where I avoided crashing into another rider I was coming into fast. Other wise I feel good. I can't wait for the 80 mile next Saturday in Arlington, Heights. 


On November 2nd I ran from my house to Nickol Knoll Park. It was good hill training. I did a goof 1:02 run. For me that was a 6 to 7 mile run. 

Afterwards I asked for donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in front of Jewel/Osco in Elmhurst, IL. 

After El Tour De Tucson, I plan on running Illinois Marathon and doing the St. Anthony's Triathlon in April. Tour De Tucson is a 109 mile bike ride that happens November 22. 

0 comments: